Tuesday, June 8, 2010

BACK!

I am back from hometown! Melaka is freaking hot :S

Today I wake up early in the morning, as usual i was looking at my suju's posters and cant stop smiling :D I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Walked into my room again and took suju's 'Super Show 2' album out, HEHEHE:) i bet you guys know what i did..obviously i listened to suju's album all morning! :) Oh well, just when i finish listening and was about to switched on my computer, my dad woke up and said " later i bring you go cut your hair..you and your mom." Right, so i dint get to switch on my comp this morning and thats why i am using it now HAHA. Alright so i went out with my family and when i was in the car, my phone rang! CANDEEPIE IS CALLING. I picked up the phone "halo?" i miss her cute voice! Ok so she was like " iam outside your house now. Going to SWIM!" And i was like "HUH?! SWIM?!" My heart was thinking, she must be kidding me. Anyways its too bad i am going out and she called in. Aiks! So bla bla bla.. I went to cut my hair and hmmm..my fringe is short :S then around 1 pm i reached home and the first thing i did was GO LOOK FOR CANDACE. Haha. So i went down to the swimming pool to look for her. When we see each other we were like "AH~~!" hahahahahaha. We talked for awhile then i shoo her away :P lol, she is supposed to hangout with her friends so yeah, i shoo her away!! Candeepie, you are short :PPP

ALright so this is my story so far. After meeting candace, i went home and do nothing. Well, you know, just looking at super junior can full filled my time:D

Speaking about suju, i got to go now! See you guys! I miss you guys so much :DD

Mature Girl,
Yin Hui :)

No comments:

Post a Comment