Friday, June 18, 2010

She is a HE?

Finally I've done my civic project. Ugh, I hate using Times New Roman, seriously. The font is so boring and... ugly. Oh man! I still have a moral project to do! I'm exhausted. Totally!

This holiday was like,
oh, busy. Then, boring. And then, Oh, what to do?

Actually I can hang out with you guys if you want to. Because I've found out that my bro has been going out very frequently... and my dad didn't even scold him! But my mum did... cuz she's the one who had to fetch him.. Haha! ;p Well, i guess you guys are enjoying your holidays very well huh. Like I said, I was supposed to bring you guys for bowling or swimming.. since wawa doesn't want it anymore, so i'd canceled it. :D Brilliant eh?

And, I'm so sorry that I couldn't make the BBQ party happen. My dad wasn't happy when I ask him. So I guess... you know. :( I was wondering if you guys come to my house, we will have so much fun and we can chit-chat!

Currently reading a book called: Percy Jackson and the lightning thief!!!!!!
I haven't watch the movie yet. I wish I could watch it now.
Who has it? Can you please please please lend it to me? I'm so desperate to watch it.
LOGAN LERMAN IS SUPER CUTE!


The god of sea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment