Thursday, July 29, 2010

FOR SOMEONE SO VERY SPECIAL!

On August the 5th, our newest sixteen year old member is now one week old! hoorays!
Its going to be a short one, but good things comes in small packages right? hahaha. Ok la, im just lost for the best words to say to appreciate this very important person which means ALOT to us :)
Try to sing it in the chicken little we are the champions tune. if not, come find me, i'll sing it for you ahaha!


I want to say something my friend...
that you're one of the best-crazy-loving budds i've ever had...
*heh heh heh*
I really really love you coz i know you really really love us too...
You rock my world yea...
Coz you're the one and only...
HUANG LI HUI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Sorry its a week overdue.
Happy Belated Birthday =)


P.s Thanks zu en for saving a spot lol =D

No comments:

Post a Comment